You drive by it all the time but never been inside and you always wondered what it’s inside. Here is what we offer:
- Tourist Information Center – staff is always excited to tell anyone about all our hidden treasures. They love to share the about our hiking/biking trails, kayaking, best fishing spots, shopping and where to go for lunch and or dinner. We also carry brochures & maps for other communities in BC and Canada. If you’re planning a trip give us a call to see what we can do to help, we just might have some information you need.
- Artisan’s from Kitimat to Kitwanga – our office enjoys promoting and supporting local artists. If you are looking for distinctive pieces, we invite you to check out what we have in stock. If you’re a local artist and have some unique items and would like us to sell them for you on commission give us a call.
- Business Cards – we love sharing information about our members, so we have wall of business cards waiting for you to pick up.
- Newcomers Guide – just moved here or know someone who did? We invite you to pick up or check out online our guide. The guide helps newcomers learn about the services that may be helpful as you settle into our neck of the woods.
- Chamber Information – it wouldn’t be a chamber without information on why we are here. Drop in, email, or call and we can share with you on why being part of the chamber is the right thing to do. Chambers are here to help you with networking, advocacy, professional development, and marketing and so much more.
- Boardroom Rental – looking for meeting space? We have a great board room waiting to be rented. We can accommodate most meetings up to 20 people depending on set up. Give us a call and we can chat.
- Amphitheater – we’re so close to being finished and it’s looking spectacular. We will be using it for events, live entertainment and yes, we will be renting it out. Once it’s completed, we will share all the details. Thanks to DOK, NDIT and DCH Industries for making the finances available to make this dream a reality.
- Free WIFI – we like to make sure our guests have access to WIFI, the service is available to all our guests.
- Dog friendly – we love our furry friends. If you’re coming for a visit don’t leave them in the car bring them in so we can say hi. Just a heads up we have “Bob” the bear at the top of the stairs acting as our greeter. He is stuffed and friendly but can rattle some of our furry guests.
Possibilities – the board and staff at the Kitimat Chamber are focusing on the importance of leadership within the community. Three significant factors set successful communities apart from those less viable: effective communication, community engagement, and collaboration across and within communities. The Chamber wants to be a catalyst when it comes to Kitimat’s expansion and growth